ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Personally, I think municipalities should only invest in proven technologies. Let me give you an examples.

Roads. Before the Federal government poured the millions of dollars into them, their were a bunch of smaller roads connected together.

Telephone industry. Before the telephone industry their was a bunch of different cable companies with their own wires, etc.

When hear a local government investing into wireless internet technology. Perhaps they should let the technology mature first? However, the one exception is internet access at the local library or colleges. Which I'm for on the basis it's cheaper then setting and maintaining desktop machines.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home