ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I was reading an article on how the war on terrorism is going. One this is if we mass-produced things the price should go down. For example, a explosive's robot that costs a hundred thousand dollars. If the military ordered a bunch of them, and broke it down into so many per year, the cost would go down. Then it wouldn't matter as much if a robot was lost. An example of this is wal-mart, if you get in with wal-mart it's like winning the lottery.

Another thing, is can't the military triangliate the location of an explosive signal? I mean if they could find the location then that would give them an idea of where the enemy was at. It still wouldn't be perfect, but it would give them a sporting chance.

The last thing I was thinking of is I haven't heard of anything about the government hacking terrorist's websites. I mean I'm sure the terrorists are trying to do it. If the government could hack into a terrorist website and get the names and addresses of the people, it would make tracking them down easier.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home