ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 11, 2008

I was watching fox business news, and I heard Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to the white house saying she wanted to get a fiscal stimulus package through. Personally, I think the best thing the government can do is to get it's own house in order. I was watching Dave Ramsey, and he said he once applied for a grant. By the time he got it, he could have made more money going out and doing something else.

Personally, one problem I think with the situation is some of the people who run for president, don't have fiscally responsible campaigns. I really like some of the ideas, like reducing the amount of government jobs that are replaced when people retire. But if they can't manage their campaign well, how are they going to do as president?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home