ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jobs americans won't do

You know I keep hearing no one's rasing there kids too be bus boys, or farm hands. These kinds of jobs aren't what I would call a career choice. But they do provide money to go to college, or give you some job experience. When I went looking for such a job I found them hard to find.

I think if they are having a hard time finding people, they should raise the pay. That's what the philosophy is based on isn't it? When demand increases more than supply the price raises.

If there isn't those jobs, and we just hire illegal immigrants to do them, how will people make the money to go to college. Some people don't have the luxury of not having a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home