ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Whale hunting

I saw a blog of a guy who wants revenge against a whale that killed his wife, two children, and that took his arm. Now he paid 525,000 for a license to kill a whale. Now, I can see why he would want to kill the whale, I can even agree that it might be good for the safety for others, but I think he's taking the wrong approach.

If I was in his shoes. First thing, would be too find out everything I could about a Killer whale. Hunting habits, where they spawn, where they travel, how they comunicate.

Then I would try to talk to others and try and get there support. Perhaps, someone else who has a license would kill the whale, and he could part of it in his living room. There has too be a fishing operation, that would want too front the money. I could see some sportsmen wanting to go with him. Maybe even set up a non-profit foundation, to help clear the seas of dangerous predators such as this. I mean if a bear attacks a human, they are killed. How is this different?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home