ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Warfare is one thing,
It is a philosophy of deception.

When you are ready, you try to appear incapacitated.
When active, you pretend inactivity..
When you are close to the enemy, you pretend you are near.
Bing-fa: Martial Arts Strategy by Sun Tzu adn Gary Gagliardi
This reminds me of what of our problem in Iraq. For one thing, the terrorists can see us coming a mile away. A humvee is a pretty obviousily most likely a military vehicle. Personally, I think the military would be better off using armed cars to transport troops. Another thing is the color. I mean green is pretty obviousily military, why not paint the vehicles a urban camo design?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home