ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 09, 2007

London Style camera's in New York

There is talk about installing london style security camera's in New York. One thing is I don't think they should look into people's homes. I mean for tracking people down from an explosion fine.

Personally, I think perhaps it might be better to be more suburb society. Instead of having a town of 1 million maybe a bunch of cities with 20,000. When you have a city of 1,000,000 you have to bring in alot of resources into the city. Where as a bunch of cities of 20,000 you can don't necessarily have that problem. Also, if you have a bunch of small cities it's harder to them all with a dirty nuke.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home