ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

National Health-care, here are my thoughts. First, to me the biggest thing is to be turned down being able to be turned down because of a pre-existing condition. Nevermind if the condition has anything to do with something else I'm applying for. Second, I still think if they did the medical savings plans like they did 401k's that would help. Since that is taken out before taxes. Hey if your going to make the arguement that it costing taxpayers money you might as well help the person saving the money. Third, is the insurance from the employer the employees can afford. I know of people who tried getting insurance through they're employer who offers it but can't because they can't afford it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home