ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 17, 2010

After reading, a post on Arion's Home, I think he is completely right. The church has lost it's way. Let me give my own experience as an example.

I attended a church for many years. Giving ten percent of my income for many years, going to youth group meetings, helping out with events, helping people finding seating, etc. However, I haven't "done anything."

The principle market for this church is married couples. For instance, there isn't alot going for young unmarried men at this church. Several other people I know agree with me on this subject.

So I tried several going to several other churches. The second church I tried was similiar theologically to the last one. However, it came up that I was singing load. Now anyone who know me, knows I have a loud voice. Personally, I was just being joyful in the lord.

Then I went to another church. They're they laughed at me. So why go back there?

My point is I tried three churches, and none of them had anything to offer me. I've been told that when one finds there church they will feel at home. Well, I haven't found one yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home