ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 17, 2010


"And whenever you fast, do not put on a gloomy face as they hypocrites do, for they neglect their appearance in order to be seen fasting by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you fast, anoint your head, and wash your face so that you man yot be seen fasting by men, but by your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will repay you. " Mathew 6: 16-18

This verses came to mind when thinking about Dog the Bounty Hunter. Now he says he Christian, but is he just serving his own interests. He makes a big deal of his christianity but are there any results of it in his life?

When I've done good deeds I've actively tried not to take credit for them so that my reward in heaven will increase. That is a place thief nor rust can destroy your treasure. Perhaps dog should think about this.

Now I'm not saying one shouldn't be recognized for their work. But what he does he does for money. What does he do to help people that he doesn't get paid for?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home