ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 19, 2010

I have more words for Dog The Bounty Hunter. For one thing, I don't think he doesn't seem like a dog. He seems more like a wolf in sheeps clothing to me. For instance take this scripture:


"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, therefore be shrewd as serpents, and innocent as doves." Mathew 10:16

But he should be careful, as where there be wolves there also be Lions. In North America there is an Lion indigneous to the wilderness. It is the Mountain Lion. It is at it's most dangerous when it is trapped.

It won't attack things that it doesn't need to. It doesn't get involved in affairs that are not it's own. But woo be the man, that lays hands on it's cubs. And sometimes the Hunters, become the hunted.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home