ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I wonder how Dog the Bounty Hunter can sleep at night. I really do. I wonder how he can sleep knowing he's helping people break the law.

If he really wants to be a hero he should go to Mexico, and round up Danny Perez. See the mexican's think, "Were mexican, the laws don't apply to us." They dont' really care if they are submit themselves to the authorities. They can always go back to america.

Then it would show that the rule of law does matter. As it is right now, people are breaking the laws and getting away with it. So why should other people?

I'm a firm believer in keeping honest people honest. If people see others getting away with stuff like tax evasion such as what Danny Perez was doing, others will follow. Now I know what the mexican's think. They think that United States is apart of mexico. Well, I got news for them. Wisconsin was never part of the Lousinia purchase. Wisconsin was never part of Mexico.

Now I don't mind people coming here. Infact I'm descended from people who did. But I think they should come here LEGALLY, and OBEY THE LAWS.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home