ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010

End the Quasi-government please! I think that either things should be government or they should be private. For example, the post office either it should be part of the government, or it should be privatized and the way things are going it probably will be taken over by the government.

Now I'm not blaming the hardworking dedicated employees of the Postal Service. Well atleast one I'm blaming. Because I think someone's that employee might be taking my check from the mail.

For example, this morning I received a Disconnect Notice, on my door. Now, it came to as a real shocker becaus I've been paying my bills to the service. I was even more shocked to learn that none of my past checks had been credited on my account. I am possitively certain that I sent in those checks.

Now, it's not unheard of for a Postal Service person to steal from the mail. It's happened quite a few times before. So I don't think it's outside the realm of possiblity that someone is taking my checks.

So what will Steven do? Why go pay online of course! It's much safer that way as since there aren't physical notices in the mail. As most identity theft cases happen from the mailbox it's more likely that it will happen that way. Not saying it wouldn't happen but it is less likely.

But if people are trying to steal my identity, I have subscribed to a little service called Identity Theft Protection. Yeah, it's really necessary in this day and age to have it. As you don't know who might get ahold of your number.

I'm not to happy with Reedsburg Utility Service right now. As there verification email didn't work. Also there payment system needs work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home