ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010


"Listen to this! Behold, the sower went out to sow; and it came about that as he was sowing, some seed fell beside the road, and the birds came and ate it up. And other seed fell on the rocky ground where it did not have much soil; and immediately it sprang up because it had no depth of soil. And after the sun had risen, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away. And other seed fell among the thorns, and the thorns came up and choked it, and it yielded no crop. And other seeds fell into the good soil and as they grew up and increased, they yielded a crop and produced thirty, sixty, and a hundred." Mark 4:3-8

Now this reminds me of Josh Taylor. He is like the seed thrown among the thorns. For he has "Heard the word" but has "become unfruitful.

How can I say this? Because I believe Josh Taylor killed his own father with magic. I believe he drained his of his lifeforce. His father was a Christian but Josh has turned from the faith of his father. He has abandoned his Christian heritage.

He did so so he could enherit his father's property. He admited it too me personally. If there were a government body I could have reported this too, I would have. But who would have believed me? After all it's his word, against mine. After all what proof do I have? How can I prove this what court would convict him on my testimony alone?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home