ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 24, 2010


"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up sme other way, he is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is a shephard of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. When he puts forth all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. And a stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers." John 10: 1-5

Now the Police know Jim Schulenburg tried to extort me. The also know that he edited the tape. If they do nothing then they are just as guilty as he is. It is there job, to bring criminals to justice. Jim Schulenburg has broken the law, therefore he must be tried for his crimes.

Also know of other people who do have done other crimes. It is there job to bring criminals to justice. I will not hold it against them for a misunderstanding. But when good men do nothing, that is evil enough.

Now I worked with quite a few people at Villari's while I was teaching classes. One of them is Chett Frederickson. Everyone else was saying, "Oh, that's Chet." "Oh, well he's just that way." I think this is a form of bigotry.

The real difference between me and Cody Boesen is that I'm not into discipline for discipline's sake. I'm a "targeted" disciplinarian. If there is a problem, it needs to get fixed, so that it doesn't become a habit. Also, the group should only be punished when the group is misbehaving. The group should not be punished for a single individual.

The reason I was so hard on the kids I taught, was because I knew they would be targets. Indeed, one of them has been attacked and survived because of my training. If I hadn't been there, perhaps she would not be around. Indeed if I had not trained those kids the way I had, they would not have survived.

I trained them like I was trained. Actually, that's not true. I was ALOT more patient with them.

One of my core strategies to train Chett was to use positive peer pressure. When the other kids picked on him, I stood up for him. By the one time, Jamie Urban did pushups was when I caught him making fun of Chett. If anything I would be harder on him for making fun of Chett today.

I said, "Chett can do anything he put's his mind to." and I ment it. On my honor as an Eagle Scout, I truly believe it. I do not say this hastely, nor often. But when I do, I say it with the utmost sincerity.

Also it was I who made that scroll for Chett. Giving him that scroll was my way of encouraging him onward. Helping to realize his full potential.

So it came to a great surprise to me, to learn Chett's stepfather helped Jim Schulenburg cover up his crime of extortion. Now I cant' be made at everyone. If one makes amends I must forgive them. So I won't hold it against Chett's stepfather if he tells people what Jim Schulenburg did. I can't take on everyone.

But if they dont', then they risk becoming marginalized. For if they left people get away with things then that will say to other people, "Hey Jim Schulenburg got away with it, I can too." They need to go after the root of the problem.

That root is Jim Schulenburg. He is the one who trained Cody Boesen, and Josh Taylor. The are his disciples. Therefore, they are his "branches". When Cody Boesen, Josh Taylor, Anthony Mechanize, and Jacob Ford tried to kill me, I told Jim Schulenburg. He said, " Oh there just joking." Well, they weren't and Jim Schulenburg covered it up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home