ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Personally, I think they need some new people in DVR or the Department of ReVocalization.  For example, I really feel education is a way someone can improve they're lot in life.  Even if they dont' work in a field that people got their degree in.  If the idea is to get people working then getting more education is vital.

For example, I really feel that getting some classes in communications would help me on the job.  Getting more education would I would also get more skills.  This would help me find a job.

My generation can't count on going to work for one company.  We can't can't count on going to work for one company and work for them our whole life.  If it happens, it's nice, but it's going to be more and more less common.

I think that everyone needs to have more then one source of income.  Rather then one source of income.  That way if one source dries up they have other sources.  For instance, most people who have a business, reinvested the money they have made back into it. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home