ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Personally, I think the Sauk County Proscutor is an asswhole.  Why?  I want to be very clear about why I feel this way.

For one thing he uses my own family against me.  Now that's just low.  He's threatened to take away their house if they didn't cooperate.

Also there was another guy who he admonished his record so he could go into the military.  He got an 86.  I got an 128 on my asvab.  Can't he do the same thing for me?

Inaddition to the fact that I put my life on the line for him and he uses it against me.  He should have made me a deal when I agreed to testify for him.  But instead he tries to pressure me into saying something I didn't do.  Now is this a good person I ask you?  Or is he just looking to make himself look good?  Seems he's only looking out for himself.  Seems he doesn't care about justice he care more about his record.

He didn't want to give me any mercy.  So why should I give him any?  Why should be nice to the guy who's trying to lock me up and throw away the key.

I've been trying to be a productive member of society.  I've been trying despite my disability to work.  But how can I when I feel people aren't giving me a fair shake.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home