ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 02, 2010

"I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedressor.  "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it, that it may bear more fruit.  "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. "Abide in Me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in me.  "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing.  "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch, and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." John 15:1-6
 Now this makes me think of Reedsburg Police Department.  Now I KNOW there are Christains on it.  However, do there actions really show it?  Instead of going after people they KNOW have committed crimes, they are going after innocent people, who just trying be productive members of society.  

Do their actions really "bear fruit"?  Is this what Christ would do?  I believe that if one truly is a Christian, that it will effect one's actions.

For example, I know a police officer wanted to arrest me because I haven't been going to his church.  Personally, I think the entire Reedsburg Police Department ought to be fired and then charged with Police Harassment.  They're are alot of people looking for jobs right now.  If they can't do there job right get someone in who can.

The honorable citizens deserve better then what they are getting.  Police Department is paid to do a job.  Not sit by and eat donuts.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home