ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I think the prosecutor in Sauk County ought to be fired for incompetence.  Why do I say this?  He knew people were disappearing and I agree to testify for him, he should have put me in the Witness Protection Program.  I put my life on the line for him, and what does he do?  He tries to use it against me.

By the way, did I mention that there were people waiting for me at the courthouse?  But I never received notice to testify.  The prosecutor should have made proper security arrangements.  It's another reason he should have been fired.

Another way he mishandled the whole affair is making deals with people that didn't have anything.  If they don't have anything to make a deal with why should they get a deal?  If he wants more convictions then he should have not messed that up.

Why should I help this guy?  Society says that if you see something going on to tell someone about it and I did that.  I'm above other people therefore I'm not responsible for their actions.  I NEVER advised Lance Nielson to extort ANYONE!  I tried to keep him out trouble, help him go pick up his check, and he tries to extort me.  Well, with friends like that I don't need enemies.

By the way, did I mention that Lance Nielson is Chad Locke's brother?  I only found this out after I started talking to him.  It's rather interesting that Chad Locke went on a mission with Lance Nielson.  Hmm...is there a connection maybe?

Personally, I have nothing against Native Americans.  I think they were some of the best warriors to ever live because they incorporated there daily skills into their fighting skills.  Though I try to stay to my own culture, as I was taught that is my culture.  So it came to a great surprise that they were using there status as part of the state department to cover up what they are doing.

I don't feel that anyone should be killed because of the color of their skin.  But those who have been breaking the law should be punished.  They shouldn't hide behind diplomatic immunity to conceal there crimes.

One thing with the legal system is it gives everyone a set of standard rules they can live by.  Then everyone can be treated fairly.  However, if everyone get's all partisan then everyone loses.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home