ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You may be thinking, WOW!  Be let me give those who seek me harm a word of caution.  Be more afraid of 100 sheep led by one lion, then 100 lions led by one sheep.

Part of the Boy Scout Oath is "To do my duty,".  Well I have done it.  So it is time others do theres.

I'm totally against what Black Lighting has done.  I believe that in the kingdom of Heaven there will be people of all nations and tribes.  Jesus himself said that "It would be better for one to put a stone around a neck and drown themselves then to hurt one of these."

Likewise, killing a person simply because they are a different race I feel is racist.  This is not Japan.  If it were, I would be more willing to put up with things.  But when in Rome when does as the Romans so they saying goes.  People from other countries should do likewise.  Why come here if they are going to do everything like they did in their own country?

If they like it here then they ought to follow the laws like anyone else.  Otherwise then this is will be just as bad as from when they came.  So it is something for people to remember. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home