ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, or abag for your journey, or even two tunics, or sandals, or a staff; for the worker is worthy of his support." Mathew 10: 9-10

Now this thinks of the Wilderness Territory and Diana Wenkman. How the management is cheats the workers out of their wages. For instance, the feel that Diana Wenkman, and Pete Tennis were trying to steal my 401k money.
If one goes into a store and tries to steal 800 dollars of goods they are arrested. Why not when they try and "steal" my 401k money? There isn't any difference between the two acts. I feel they ought to be in serve jail time.
Like wise when I am promised hours and quit another job to get more hours, that's taking bread from my table. How am I supposted to support myself when I'm making less then ten dollars a hour, and she won't give me the hours everyone else gets? I even offer to skip church to come in earlier on sundays and she turns me down.

When I quit the Wilderness Territory to get move my 401k money out, the money that went back to the company out to have gone back to the account for employee investment.  Not to be split by Pete and Diana.  They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home