ChristCenteredPolitics

My thoughts on politics from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I saw this:
http://www.greenbiz.com/blog/2010/04/23/us-business-emissions-growing-not-slowing

My thoughts?  Personally, I have never liked the carbon cap.  Reminds me of something, when I was in Scouts, it was driven into me KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.   This legistlation is complicated from the word GO.  Also it would be another thing if most the carbon credits didn't go to environmental groups. 

I think they should tax pollution from businesses at a rate.  For example, if Foundary spews so much carbon into the air.  They should be taxed with a rate.

Another thing is companies that have polluted ought to pay to have them cleaned up.  There is an economic impact of pollution.  For example, my economics teacher once told me he went on a trip somewhere.  The tour guide said "This is from your coal plants." 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home